Thursday 24 July 2014

FRAME OF MIND

Some people enjoy the odd keeping up with the 'latest trends' and things of those sorts, but we can only do so much!! As you may have heard, fashion never sleeps... well that's what they tell me... and I believe its true. Therefore making the 'keeping up' part not so easy at times.
The way fashion inspires me is through stopping and looking around, focusing on the little things our eyes might have glanced over. Fashion is all around us in many peculiar ways. So this is where I come in to hopefully give you a helping hand in admiring fashion a little different to what we normally take it for.
I gathered here not images, but what I feel are inspirational depictions of raw fashion. I'm bringing things back to basics... our surroundings, feelings, passion, all things basically to do with life. And I hope you can see a connection/link to fashion though it. Yes, it might be an odd way to look at things but whats the right way? The beauty about fashion it that you control it, your in power and without you there's nothing.... So moving on from the dark side, enjoy my collection/ mood board that I created + gathered over summer from my tumblr account {ModeBuzan} amazing what things you can find there!! I thought it would be a fun and diverse way to receive your daily dose of fashion.














Another random yet serene video I found.. enjoy !!                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment