Saturday 11 October 2014

THE DARK SIDE


 Let this be our little (mood board) warm up before we all get into the spirit of Halloween! Take a look at some of my favorite snippets I found here and there throughout September, purposely I've kept the colour scheme grey and black (with the odd bit of colour), as for this fall I want to start shifting into duller shades, for instance blacks, greys, blues + teals. Sometimes the minimal things bring out the most in us! That's one thing I'm defiantly giving a go this fall. I've been loving the flirtatious yet bold look that's coming our way so far.. very flattering/youthful and especially attractive to flaunt this winter !
Enjoy!



10 comments:

  1. The blogs you are producing are the direct service to the world of technology and the sciences because you are incorporating the latest research that is changing the ways of thinking of engineers and scientists. Keep the spirits high. Thumbs up.
    wholesale mens fashion uk

    ReplyDelete